Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting DURHAM TIMES to 80360 or email us
Animals at a North-East visitor attraction are being pitted against other.
4.04pm Friday 25th June 2010
Visitors can bet on whether a sheep can beat a pig in a race.
- Boxer is champion of elderly
- Steaming Off
- New Bishop of Durham enthroned
- Gentle Martial Art for elderly
- Green Light for New Tornado
- Violent assault witness appeal
- Armed police arrests
- The Great Goodbye
- Sir Nigel Gresley arrives
- Kayaker's hospital plunge
- World's second oldest lifeboat
- Cut above the rest
- Raids on "puppy farms"
- Quakers Podcast: Feb 6, 2014
- Mallard arrives in Shildon
- Mallard travels through region
- Raid on suspected drug dealers