Send us your pictures, video, news and views by texting DURHAM TIMES to 80360 or email us
A woman from County Durham was one of the 278 passengers caught up in the failed Christmas Day plane bomb plot.
4.30pm Tuesday 5th January 2010
Laura Vincent, 24, from Chester-le-Street, was travelling to America to meet her family but got delayed by the snow and ended up on the ill fated flight a few seats in front of the terrorist.
- Thief steals bicycle
- Region's animal cruelty shame
- Lorry causes traffic chaos
- Army Medics receive medals
- Croft launches 2013 season
- Spennymoor FC 'thickest'?
- Fire in Stockton town centre
- Bishop Auckland Food Festival
- Waco blast footage
- Organic dairy even greener
- PM ahead of Thatcher funeral
- Steel from Teesside to Turkey
- Tyne-Wear derby trouble
- British Juggling Convention
- Two die in house fire
- Suspected drugs ring targeted
- Jacqui Cheer