National Video News
© Press Association 2015
Ukip to launch its own No campaign for EU referendum
Ukip will this week launch its own campaign for a No vote in the upcoming referendum on Britain's membership of the European Union, separate from two existing campaigns, leader Nigel Farage has said.
- Murdered aid worker David Haines 'did not want ransom paid'
- Tributes to London law student Vivian Chan killed in blast at Bangkok shrine
- Labour calls in lawyers over its leadership contest
- Passengers 'priced off trains' as season ticket fares are set to rise by 1%
- Call to discipline GPs for over-prescribing antibiotics 'unhelpful'
- Eight is great for One Direction at Teen Choice Awards
- Andy Burnham and Yvette Cooper clash as leadership race hots up
- Wood relieved after England victory
- Gordon Brown: Labour is powerless unless it is elected
- Liz Kendall hits back at 'vitriolic' online abusers in Labour leadership contest
- Queen joins veterans to mark 70th anniversary of VJ Day
- David Cameron reiterates pledge for no third term as Prime Minister
- Stormy press duties for Mourinho
- Prince George photographers 'creating security risk'
- Magaluf Britons 'go mental and go home' with police 'very lenient' over antics
- Janner makes first court appearance over child sex charges
- Labour leader race: Yvette Cooper warns over social media 'frenzy'
- Blues doctor "has to be respected"
- 80% of burglary cases 'go unsolved'
- Record numbers going to university as A-level results released
- Labour leadership favourite Jeremy Corbyn eyes 'new kind of politics'
- Rare 17th century gun carriage raised from the depths
- EastEnders actress Kellie Bright confirms Strictly bid
- Thousands of parents face court action over pupil truancy
- New Tube strikes set to bring fresh travel chaos to London
- 'Truly evil' Alexander Pacteau admits murder of Karen Buckley
- Zac Efron sheds the pounds for new film
- Burgess to make England debut
- Boy, 14, given 11-year extended sentence for stabbing teacher in racist attack
- King of swing Jeremy Vine seeking votes on Strictly dancefloor